1. Who should take this course?
Government employees across the world who will work on communications campaigns, either now or in the future.
2. Why should I take this course?
Government communications can save lives, and change them for the better. This course will improve your ability to plan, implement and evaluate successful government campaigns. When you complete the course you will receive a certificate awarded by the UK Government, with distinctions available for outstanding performance.
3. Do I need any previous knowledge of campaigning or communications to join?
People of all levels of experience in campaigning or communications are welcome to join the course however prior experience is not required.
4. How long does this course run for?
This course involves approximately two hours of study each week for ten weeks to complete.
5. Are there set hours for this course which I need to attend?
The course is designed to be flexible it does take a commitment of two hours a week which can be completed in your own time, with the exception of two to three live sessions which will be scheduled at the start of the course.
6. How do I participate in the course?
You can access the course online at any time through your computer, tablet or smartphone.
7. What web browser should I use to take this course?
The course works best with current versions of Chrome, Firefox or Safari, or with Internet Explorer version 9 and above. See our list of supported browsers for the most up-to-date information.
To find out more about when this course is running and how to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org